Discover France, its culture and business environment. Live a unique experience in a multicultural environment.
Location and duration
- Place : Paris / Toulouse
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Option 1 : 3 weeks in Paris
- Option 2 : 3 weeks in Toulouse
- 12 ECTS (2 modules of 6 ECTS) for the program in Paris or Toulouse
- Each course includes 25 hours of face-to-face classes and 25 hours of individual study time and group project assignments
- Students will choose 2 out of the 3 modules in a Major in order to get the 12 ECTS. At the completion of both courses participants will receive a certificate of attendance including an official transcript of records.
Continuous assessment and final exam at the end of the summer session.
The program is addressed to Bachelor and Master’s students (ideally in Business) in 3rd and 4th year.
Level of English – TOEFL (500 points), TOEIC (650 points), IELTS (5.5)
|Price per session : 1,500 € for 2 modules chosen|
|12 hours of French language course could be added to each summer session (price: 180€)|
French Luxury Business Development* (the two modules are compulsory)
- Luxury Brand Marketing
- French know-how in Luxury Management
- International Logistics challenges
- Local Market Logistics best practices
- Information systems & data analysis
- Cross-cultural Management
- Risk Management in International Implementation
- Innovation Management in a Global Environment
Doctorate Summer School
- Methodology of Research
- Coding qualitative and quantitative data
- Empirical methods of field research (quantitative and qualitative research)
- Publishing Strategies and Make your pitch!
- International Product Launching
- Intellectual Property Challenges in International Business
- European taxation and trade barriers
- Digital Marketing and Data analytics
- Innovative Brand Launching
- Innovation Process
Digital Marketing & Data Analytics
- Big Data management
- Digital retail challenges
- Digital branding
French Hospitality Management
- Luxury Hotel Management
- Financial Management in Hospitality Industry
- Team Performance Management
Intensive French Course (no options)
- General and Business French for beginners, pre-intermediate and intermediate level students.
- General French for everyday life
- Business French for students and business people
- Interactive teaching: conversations, debating, videos, role plays, pair work, negotiation
*please note that each module is subject to a minumum and maximum number of participants allowed. therefore courses may be subject to change depending on the number of participants
- French as a foreign language – 12h *French classes could be added to any summer session except for the intensive French Course – 180 euros
- Company visits (additional cost) – 20 euros per visit
- Cultural visits (additional cost) – 30 euros per visit
- Toulouse: Cité de l’espace, Aéroscopia, Cité de Carcassonne, visit of AIRBUS*
Les Summer programmes sont réservés aux étudiants des universités partenaires de l’ICD.
Pour une admission individuelle, contactez l’équipe ICD